domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

Interview
Name:
Alejandra Gutierrez
Age: 22
Carrer:
Computer Engineer

The Engineering Computing

The Engineering Computing addresses the nature and characteristics of the information, structure, classification and storage. Try everything related to the use of digital computers. It is a professional prepared in the areas relating to structures and computer systems, structures and processes information.


Things that I enjoy most in college

The opportunity to meet new people, learn new things and new experiences and learn to live everything to do with my career.

Rewarding time studying engineering

Go to my graduation was my most gratifying moment, and be in the company of my friends and family felt that it was a very special moment.

Plans for the future?

Working in a company recognized exercise my career, travel abroad, to learn English, to mount my own business, have a family and have children.

The most difficult to be a student of engineering
Go to study in another city was one of the hardest things, study materials with many numbers. Fail in tests.

No hay comentarios: